Patient Care Coordinator Manager (Full Time)
Department:: Medical Intake
The Patient Care Coordinator Manager is responsible for providing leadership and support to all Patient Care Coordinators and Patient Care Specialists. This position is also responsible for implementing and enforcing excellent customer service in all areas supervised. As the Patient Care Coordinator Manager, you will supervise the day-to-day operations of the Patient Care Coordinators and Patient Care Specialist. You will be responsible to train and manage staff, supervise administration and clerical duties and create reports to review with immediate supervisor.
- Defining and implementing patient care coordinator objectives.
- Hiring and training staff and managing the shift schedules.
- Tending to patient' grievances and questions and providing exceptional customer service.
- Conducting performance reviews with the patient care coordinators.
- Generating reports and feedback for presentation to the Director of Operations.
- Performing administrative duties such as filing and updating records, among others, as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Minimum of 3 years of client-facing experience within the healthcare domain and experience working with physician practices including; provider relations, provider education, practice transformation and/or practice management
- Demonstrated change management expertise
- Strategic and entrepreneurial outlook with strong collaborations skills
- Ability to operate independently and lead complex projects
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Team player, excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of healthcare metrics and use of analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of the U.S. healthcare system
- Exceptional client-facing skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. Some college preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Knowledge and experience with an Electronic Medical Records/Electronic Health Records (EMR/EHR) strongly preferred.
- Able to support the mission, philosophies, goals, and objectives of the HealthCore Clinic.
- Have a positive, friendly and professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Assist with gathering data and inputting data into databases.
- Strong computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong office skills including accurate typing, data entry, and filing.
- Able to operate office machinery, i.e. copiers, fax machines, multi-line telephone.
- Attention to detail and ability to compose and generate documents and reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively with vulnerable populations including those made vulnerable by their financial status, personality characteristics, place of residence, health status and/or age.
- Able to complete and submit required documentation on time.
- Understand and operate within policy, rules, regulations, and accreditation standards.
- Ability to work productively with internal and external customers.
- Adept at working well with team members.
- Demonstrated positive work ethic.
- Keep supervisor informed about progress and problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and organize work effectively while working independently and/or as a cooperative team member.
- Remain flexible to with stand unpredictable changes to workflow and schedules.
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality in regards to HCC matters.