BCaBA -Board Certified Associate Behavior Analyst (Full Time)
Department: ABA-Applied Behavior Analysis
Are you looking for a fulfilling career opportunity? If so, come join our enthusiastic team of professionals working with children and adults diagnosed with autism. We are in search of individuals who are passionate and committed to working with individuals along the spectrum.
We are looking to grow our amazing ABA team and continue to build lasting connections with the families and community we serve. Under the direction of a Licensed Psychologist and BCBA, as a BCaBA you will be responsible for the following:
· Assist with intakes and conducting VP-MAPP, AFLS, ABLLS, and/or PEAK.
· Develop treatment programs based on skills of assigned clients
· Assess components of ongoing targets for mastery criteria
· Conduct functional behavior assessments
· Develop behavior reduction plans
· Train and supervise AT/RBTs.
· Conduct parent and caregiver training
· Attends and co-lead staff training and meetings
TLC is seeking applicants that have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a college or university in a related field is currently certified by the BACB as a BCaBA, has a minimum of one year of experience in related fields, must have completed training requirements to provide supervision to RBTs with exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
Our BCBA’s are looking forward to working closely with you and cannot wait to assist with your career development and obtaining your hours and supervision towards licensure.
Hours /Days of the week:
Schedule determined by needs of the program and agency; Exempt positions may require more than 40 hours per week, including some nights depending upon client needs.
Salary and Benefits:
· Competitive compensation based on education and experience
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD
· Paid Holidays, PTO
· 403b Retirement Plan
· Supplemental Group Insurance