Preschool Lead Teacher (Full Time)
Minimum Education/ Experience:
· AAS in Early Childhood Education preferred
· 7-point lead teacher qualifications required
· Experience working with children with special needs
· Experience working in an inclusive classroom
· At least 2 years of experience working with preschoolers in a classroom setting
Valid North Carolina driver s license required.
Brief Description of Work Performed:
Knowledge of Creative Curriculum and Teaching Strategies Gold. Maintain effective and positive working relationships with supervisors, team members, parents, and community stakeholders. Compassionate, nurturing, organized and patient. A good communicator. Experience working in an inclusive environment with children of all abilities including special needs. Demonstrate effective leadership and supervision skills. Experience using Conscious Discipline or willingness to be trained.
Hours/Days of Work:
Pay Rate: Based on Education and Experience Excellent benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, Paid Holidays, PTO, and 403b Retirement Plan