Back to Category List
Food Service Supervisor - Polk County (Cedartown, GA) (Full Time)
DEPARTMENT: Skillet Kitchens
LOCATION: CEDARTOWN, GA
Job Description: Food Service Supervisor
Requisition /Job ID: 029
Pay Rate: $13 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Expected hours: Mon – Fri 11am-7pm /Sat and Sun 5am – 2pm/ Rotating days and weekends
Founded in 1985, Kimble’s Commissary Services/Skillet Kitchen is the fastest growing commissary and food service company in the Southeast. We offer comprehensive food services solutions that provide superior administrative, and financial benefits, while providing dedicated customer service to not only the County Sheriff’s Office, but to the inmates as well as their friends and family members. An unwavering dedication to customer service and cutting-edge technology have earned us a superior reputation unmatched by any other provider in the industry. At Skillet Kitchen, we take pride in our work, product and the relationships we build with our customers. We are looking for a Food Service Supervisor to join our growing team of professionals. This position will play an important role in our success in this area.
- Responsible for the efficient operation of meal preparation for residents at a specified Detention Facility.
- Supervising resident workers in preparation of meals.
- Responsible for all food safety in kitchen operations
- Properly handling shortages or damages for orders within company and facility policy.
- Caring for and maintaining any on-site products and keeping the work areas clean.
- Assisting in maintaining equipment necessary to carry out the meal preparation functions at assigned facility.
- Act as liaison with facility staff and inmates/residents on a day-to-day basis.
Summary of essential job functions
- Represent the company in a positive manner at all times.
- Assist in ensuring overall efficiency of onsite food service operation and client satisfaction.
- Ensure that all facility security regulations and procedures are adhered to by all company staff on site.
- Carry out duties as assigned by company management.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have the ability to work in a secure corrections environment.
- Physical ability to stand and walk for extended periods
- Lift items weighing up to forty (40) pounds to a height of 54 inches
- Ability to communicate verbally
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background checks
- Paid weekly
- Full time benefits (medical/dental/vision) offered after 90 days
- 401k match
- Christmas Savings program
- 50% off Sam’s Club Membership
- And more!!
Food service, preparation, food server, management, supervisor, cook, chef