Back to Category List
Manager - Forecasting and Cash Management (Full Time)
Location: Vero Beach, FL
Prepares financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing and explaining information. Provides senior management with a forecast of the company’s profit and loss (income statement) and operating performance for the upcoming quarter and year. Recommends financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals. These forecasts inform management on the progress and effectiveness of the company's strategic plans and investments.
- Work with the Corporate Controller and the CFO to identify potential risk areas in business. Provide needed focus through reporting to help mitigate potential risks.
- Ensure that there’s the appropriate level of reporting to avoid diluting the message with excessive reports.
- Ensure that appropriate level of reporting is available for board meetings.
- Provide standard business performance analysis.
- Develop analytical tools to understand drivers for Net Revenues and Cash.
- Develop analysis to understand Gross Profit drivers.
- Product line profitability.
- Provide Business analysis and modeling.
- Ad Hoc analysis as required by the CFO.
- Provide analysis to drive shareholder’s value.
- Help determine WACC for business.
- Determine acceptable level of capital and capital allocation to drive organic growth.
- Tie in operational performance to value creation.
- Assist the CFO to introduce initiatives to drive performance and incentive compensation.
- Lead process to provide monthly / quarterly forecasting.
- Income Statement; Balance Sheet; Cash Flow.
- Drive 13 week rolling cash flow (Direct).
- Forecast covenants impact.
- Capital investments.
- Assist the CFO with capital allocation analysis to drive shareholder value
- Be a major driver of the business planning cycle (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow).
- Assist the CFO to come up with annual business expectations to meet ROE and cash requirements.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales to derive a sales plan with actions and strategy.
Skills and Education:
- CPA is required.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance with a minimum of 5 years' experience working in financial modeling, analysis, forecasting and budgeting.
- Must have experience working with a company that has revenue in excess of $100 million.
- Proven track record of working in a large team environment to implement change via financial analysis.
- Must have strong quantitative analytical skills, excellent strategic capabilities and planning abilities as well as proven ability to work effectively across functions and effectively utilize fiscal tools, models, and reports to make recommendations.
- Excellent communication/telephone/presentation skills, ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Excellent organizational/project management skills/ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Must have advanced use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook computer skills.
- The individual must have a demonstrated ability to take on great amounts of data as well as be able to simplify it and communicate it to non-finance stakeholders.
- Other duties may be assigned.