Competitive Wages • Excellent Benefits • Dedicated to SafetyVisit Our Site
Great career opportunities, excellent benefits, hardworking industry leaders. Are you up to the challenge?
We put a high priority on providing excellent career opportunities and benefits. We believe that in order to take care of our customers, we have to take care of our employees as well. Our team is always looking for hard-working employees to join us in helping to deliver outstanding rail services with a priority on safety, service, and growth.
Cost Accountant - Grand Forks, ND (Full-Time)
Location: Grand Forks, ND
Job Type: Finance/Accounting
Job Title: Cost Accountant Department: Accounting Reports to: Director of Finance
Job Status: Full Time Schedule: M-F, 8:00-4:30
NPRC is looking for a detailed oriented Cost Accountant to focus on our construction operations. Monitoring, tracking, and creating matrix based on job performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities but are not limited to:
· Develop and maintain a job cost environment for the construction business line and other various companies
· Work with the construction team ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedure and job cost monitoring.
· Reconcile monthly subcontractor billings
· Review and enforce subcontractor compliance
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Exceptional business acumen; analytical, forecasting, reporting, modeling.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the physical demands listed below:
Education and Training:
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills, with the ability to manipulate and develop data into workable models and projections, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
· Familiarity with Sage 100 preferred
This job description is not intended to represent a complete, comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities that may be required in this position. There may be unplanned activities and other duties assigned.