Back to Category List
Material Handler(Paintline) 1st shift (Full Time)
Location: Denver, NC
Hours: Monday through Thursday 5:00am-3:30pm with Mandatory OT on Fridays and Saturdays based on a business need.
Rate of Pay: $13.57 to $14.55
Location: 6146 Denver Industrial Park, Denver, NC 28037
Basic qualifications include, repetitive lifting, ability to lift a minimum of 60 pounds, able to work in teams, ability to read a tape measure. Manufacturing experience preferred, but not required.
Perform duties involved with hanging a variety of parts and assemblies on paint chain, removing painted parts from chain and banding in bundles in accordance with established procedures and methods.
Essential Job Requirements
- Read a ruler (use a tape measure)
- Basic Math
- Reaching, Lifting up to 25 to 60 pounds or more
- Manufacturing experience strongly preferred
Essential Job Functions
1. Get prescribed pack or hooks from rack storage area and hang on paint chain hooks according to spacing prescribed for specific parts. Hang parts to be painted on racks in pre-established multiples.
2. Remove painted parts from chain at unload station and stack or stand on racks in position and multiples for banding for storage or shipment.
3. Work in teams of two, with each racker handling on end of beams, uprights or other parts to be painted or unloaded.
4. Operate steel banding equipment to band painted parts bundles. Apply supplied warning labels.
5. Assist in cleaning paint booths, wash tank, cleaning and repairing paint chain and burning paint from racks and hooks.
5. Detect and report equipment malfunctions, unusual situations, other problems to the team leader. Follow all safety rules, regulations and practices. Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition.
Perform other similar duties as assigned by team leader or supervisor