Available Positions > Job Description
Director of Peri-Operative Services (Full Time)
To direct and supervise the professional nursing and in rendering patient care on the OR, PACU, SDS, SPD, and Pain Services. The patient population served is predominantly pediatric to geriatric
• Three years full time nursing experience in the clinical specialty.
• A minimum of two years in a leadership capacity is desirable.
• Broad knowledge of Nursing Practices and Management principles.
• Participation in professional organizations.
• CPR certification within 90 day of employment or next available course.
Completion of Dysrhythmia, ACLS ,PEARS, PACU, IV Conscious Sed. within 12 months of hire date