Available Positions > Job Description
Respiratory Therapist (Full Time)
Location: Emporia, Kansas
This is a full time, 12 hour shift, 7p-7a positrion that does require some weekends and holidays.
Under the supervision of the Department Director/Supervisor, the Therapist performs Respiratory Care and other cardiopulmonary procedures of both a diagnostic and therapeutic nature.
· Graduate of an AMA approved school of respiratory therapy, Therapist program.
· Registered by the State of Kansas as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP).
· Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or RRT eligible.
· Current ACLS, NRP, PALS, and STABLE certification desirable.
· Must be able to perform CPR. Current CPR registration required.