Careers at NEFCU
"When speaking to others about my job, I always tell them what a great place the credit union is to work. I can say this from the experiences I have had at NEFCU of being treated with respect and being acknowledged for the work I do here. - NEFCU Staff Member
NEFCU invites every staff member to assume the role of "Stakeholder". Our ability to continue to exceed the expectations of our members is entirely dependent on the dedication, competency and morale of those who choose to work here
Interested in a great paying part-time or full-time job, working for a local financial services firm with an excellent reputation for price, service and simplicity?
Please note this website requires cookies to be enabled on your browser. If cookies are not enabled you may not be able to submit an employment application.
Back to Category List
Inside Mortgage Loan Originator (Full Time)
Position: Inside Mortgage Loan Originator
Location: 265 Tuckers Way, St. Albans, VT
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:00pm plus days/hours outside schedule
A Mortgage Loan Originator is responsible for originating quality refinance mortgage loans which provide value to the organization while delivering high quality service to our member.
Specific duties include:
· Originate large volume mortgage loans primarily refinances, and unassigned online applications in addition to overflow from production, as needed.
· Predominant form of communication with members will be phone and email with a goal of expediting the application process while continuing focus on member service. Realtor and other forms of third-party outreach will not be a focus of the position.
· Ensure that members are being provided quality mortgage loans which meet their financial needs.
· Participates in active dialogue and listening to uncover member's unexpressed financial goals and objectives while actively engaging members in using our products and services.
· Monitors market conditions to keep the department competitive in service, rates, products and efficiencies
· Provides exceptional customer service and effective communication with members and professional referral sources via phone and email.
· Provide assistance and support to Mortgage Underwriters, Processors and Assistants as needed.
· Stays up to date with new products and programs within the mortgage industry.