Back to Category List
Clinician-North Inland (Full Time)
Vista Hill is all about serving people. As a dynamic community-based organization, we develop and maintain a diverse array of quality services and programs throughout San Diego County. Our programs range from brief early intervention and preventive work with troubled young people, to treatment with school age kids, to long-term special education and training for individuals with developmental disabilities. We can be found assisting families in very difficult situations in many of our communities large and small, rural and suburban. You will see our caring staff working with challenging populations that most other agencies shy away from in areas that are conveniently located to the people we serve.
The Vista Hill Learning Assistance Center North Inland Program is a team of therapists, behavioral rehabilitation staff, and psychiatrists provide comprehensive treatment and work in a seamless and integrated manner at school locations with teachers, school counselors and administrators. Clinical staff address home and school related issues and help students succeed with academics, social interactions, and improve family relationships. This position is located at our North Inland location which services the school districts of Ramona, Spencer Valley, Julian, Warner Springs and Borrego Springs.
The Registered Clinician is responsible for the clinical integrity, assessment, plan and delivery of the mental health services to the child and family. She/he assures that all provided services, program documentation, and billing are consistent with VH-LAC policies and various county and community contracts and any federal, state, county, and district requirements. Duties include:
· Provide counseling/mental health services to school-age students on school campuses, in the home, in the community setting and via telehealth.
· Practice as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
· Provide clinical assessments, intervention and support to students.
· Master's Degree
· ACSW/AMFT/APHA/APCC, registration in good standing with the CA BBS.
· Must have experience working in school-based mental health program, mental health clinic, day treatment facility or other behavioral health setting.
· 2-4 years professional experience in working with high risk youth.
· Experience and knowledge in assessment and treatment of children and adolescents in Special Education Programs.
· Valid CA driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
· Bilingual preferred.
· Background check, drug test, TB test and meet COVID vaccine requirements.
$30 for Registered
$34 for Licensed
These are starting rates and may be adjusted up based on education and experience.
Current Vista Hill employees in these job titles for 2023 are paid:
$30 – $35 for Registered; and
$34 - $37.50 for Licensed
Some programs qualify for student loan forgiveness programs.