Back to Category List
Licensed Clinician (Full Time)
Location: Various Locations
Vista Hill is committed to providing individuals and families with the guidance and resources they need to improve and enhance their quality of life. It was formed as a non-profit organization devoted to helping people of all ages, from communities large and small, both within and outside of San Diego, who are confronting the challenges of mental illness, substance use disorder or intellectual and developmental disabilities.
We have open Licensed Clinician positions available throughout San Diego County in multiple programs.
The Licensed Clinician with direction from the Program Manager, provides high quality individual, group, couples, and family counseling, case management, outreach and intake services to clients and families. This position develops and implements formats for drug treatment groups as well as other client-centered groups provided by the program. This position provides supervision to interns as well as consultation to staff and the professional community.
· Provides direct counseling, educational services to clients with chemical dependency and dual diagnosis problems.
· Provides administrative tasks.
· Provides case management services for all assigned clients.
- Master’s Degree and registration with the state of California BBS as an ASW/AMFT/APCC in good standing (Licensed-eligible candidate OR licensed with the state of California BBS as an LCSW/LMFT/LPCC in good standing.
- Must have experience working in mental health program, mental health clinic, or other behavioral health setting.
- Must have 2-4 years professional experience in working with high risk clients.
- Bilingual Spanish appreciated
Must pass drug, TB, background check and COVID vaccine requirements.
Work hours are Monday Friday, 40 hours per week.
$34 per hour to start - may be adjusted up based on experience
This position receives employer-paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off (vacation and sick leave), paid holidays, and employer-paid pension.