Back to Category List
Registered Clinician (Full Time)
ParentCare Family Recovery Services are designed to support chemically dependent women and their families who are at high risk for child abuse, domestic violence and homelessness. The majority of women in treatment also have a dual psychiatric diagnosis and a host of physical health related issues.
As a local leader in the development of family-centered recovery services, ParentCare makes a significant difference in preventing child abuse and reducing perinatal drug and alcohol exposure. It also plays a critical partnership role with County Child Welfare Services, drug and family courts, local hospitals and community collaboratives in order to ensure the utmost level of comprehensive care for these women and their families.
ABOUT THE POSITION
• Practice as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
• Master’s Degree and registration with the state of California BBS as an ASW/AMFT/APCC in good standing (Licensed-eligible candidate OR licensed with the state of California BBS as an LCSW/LMFT/LPCC in good standing.
• Must have experience working in mental health program, mental health clinic, or other behavioral health setting.
• Must have 2-4 years professional experience in working with high risk youth/families.
• Must have experience and knowledge in assessment and treatment of children and adolescents
• Bilingual Spanish appreciated
Licensed: $26 per hour
These are starting rates and may be adjusted upwards based on education & experience.
You will also receive hours towards your license with an assigned clinical supervisor.