Back to Category List
Available Positions > Job Description
Family Physician (Full Time )
Location: Erie County (city Erie)
We are seeking a full-timeFamily Physician to provide full range of outpatient comprehensive medical care for our site located inErie, PA. We are looking for an individual who believes in making a difference in their community while working alongside other passionate providers.Please visit our website atwww.primary-health.net for more information.
- Bord certified or eligible for board certificationin Family Medicine
- Current Pennsylvania License and DEA
- Proficientusing electronic health records
- Ability to provide quality, comprehensive, continuity of medical care in a compassionate manner with minimum supervision
- Willingness to supervise advanced practice providers
Hours and Location:
Wayne Primary Care:650 East Ave. Erie, PA 16503
- Monday9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Choosing PHN means more than a job title; it's a holistic experience that nurtures every facet of your well-being and aspirations.
- Medical/Dental/Vision (Employee and Family plans available, eligible immediately upon start date!)
- Employer Paid Short Term disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- College Savings Plan
- Fitness Center Membership Reimbursement
- ID Shield & Legal Shield
- Volunteer Time off Program
The Primary Health Network is the largest Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC) in the state of Pennsylvania. The mission of Primary Health Network is to enhance the health and well-being of the communities we serve by fostering trust and ensuring inclusive and equitable access to healthcare that is both compassionate and exceptional.
With the Joint Commission Accreditation, we adhere to the highest standards of safety and quality in healthcare, ensuring top-notch services that surpass industry benchmarks. Some additional achievements that exemplify our commitment to optimal health and wellness include:
Patient Centered Medical Home Accreditation
Age Friendly Care Health System Participant
HRSA Community Health Quality Recognitions in COVID-19 data reporting, advancing health information technology for quality, and continued implementation of the Primary Care Medical Home care model.
Ranked an impressive #5 in the Government & Non-Profit sector by Inspiring Workplaces of North America for 2023.
Innovation Through Diversity
Our path to DEI&B excellence is paved by the remarkable individuals at Primary Health Network. We celebrate the unique backgrounds, insights, and stories they bring. By attracting, nurturing, and retaining talent from all horizons, we're building a space where fresh ideas flourish, ensuring our patients always receive top-tier care.
Primary Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)