Back to Category List
Available Positions > Job Description
LCSW | LPC (Full Time )
Location: Mifflin County
We are seeking a full-time LCSW or LPC to work in an outpatient primary care office located in Lewistown, PA. We are looking for an individual who believes in making a difference in their community while working alongside other passionate providers. Please visit our website at www.primary-health.net for more information.
· Previous work history as Therapist, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist is required.
· Current licensure in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and/or State of Ohio (depending on location of practice site).
Primary Health Network (PHN) is a Federally Qualified Health Center that is TJC accredited. We are celebrating our 39th year of embracing excellence in healthcare. At Primary Health Network we strive to assist our patients toward a fuller, healthier lifestyle. PHN accepts all patients regardless of their insurance or financial status and offer the sliding fee scale to all income eligible uninsured or underinsured patients based on annual household income along with a 340b drug pricing program.
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 10:30 am - 7:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Benefits - Full benefit package to include:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and yearly bonus potential based on quality and productivity.
- Eligibility for State & Federal Loan Repayment.
- FTCA Malpractice Coverage.
- Flexible scheduling; Vacation/Sick/Holiday/CME time off.
- Health/Dental/Vision Coverage; 403B Retirement Program; Disability & Life Insurance.
- Relocation Expenses; CME Allowance; Payment of Societal & Membership Dues, License, DEA, etc.
Our unwavering dedication to patient-centered care is evidenced by our prestigious awards and accreditations. With the Joint Commission Accreditation, we adhere to the highest standards of safety and quality in healthcare, ensuring top-notch services that surpass industry benchmarks. Some additional achievements that exemplify our commitment to optimal health and wellness include:
•Patient Centered Medical Home Accreditation
•Age Friendly Care Health System Participant
•HRSA Community Health Quality Recognitions in COVID-19 data reporting, advancing health information technology for quality, and continued implementation of the Primary Care Medical Home care model.
•Ranked an impressive #5 in the Government & Non-Profit sector by Inspiring Workplaces of North America for 2023.