Back to Category List
> Available Positions
Program Coordinator, Bilingual - Clubhouse (4070) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Casa del Sol (South Bay)
Program Coordinator / Work Ordered Day Coordinator (Bilingual Spanish) – Clubhouse and Self-Help Services
Hours: 40 hours per week; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm and Wednesday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Pay Rate: $18.00 per hour
CRF Internal Job Title: Program Coordinator
CRF: Why It’s A Great Place To Work!
Community Research Foundation inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals! Our accredited programs reach various demographics, so you can gain experience with almost any sector of mental health services.
At CRF, we are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges.
CRF takes your dedication seriously, and provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. Our full-time (30 hours or more) staff may earn up to 24 days of PTO per year plus generous holiday schedules; we offer top-of-the-line medical insurance, dental plans, paid life insurance, vision plans…and really generous retirement benefits. We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
Come join us!!
Located in the South San Diego, CA, Casa Del Sol Clubhouse is a self-help rehabilitation services program located in the Southern region of San Diego County which provides a variety daily living activities and opportunities for vocational training and development.
Our members receive support and guidance to allow them to integrate into the community and promote independence.
Typical Duties of the Program Coordinator / Work Ordered Day Coordinator
- Works closely with the Program Director and in ensuring all aspects of the program contract are met, which includes Statement of Work and Budget.
- Assists Program Director in overseeing data collection on a daily basis to ensure that data is accurate for monthly and quarterly reporting to CRF and the County of San Diego.
- Assists in all management activities as needed, including oversight and support of staff.
- Acts as a role model for member care as well as provides hands-on assistance for staff as appropriate.
- Oversees admissions; creates and maintains culture of collaboration and consultation for member participation.
- Helps to oversee the Work-Ordered day and clubhouse programming.
- Is a first responder to intervene in crisis interventions as needed and indicated at the program in order to ensure the safety of clients, other members, and staff.
- Informs/consults program management immediately regarding crises and/or unusual or critical incidents.
- Develops and maintains positive and professional working relationships with community health, welfare, and social agencies.
- Consults with other community, social, health, and welfare agencies regarding resources, services, and entitlements.
- Participates in community social welfare organizations and planning as related to the interests of clients and CRF’s mission. Participates in professional organizations as appropriate.
- Treats all members with dignity and respect.
- Engages with CRF departments and programs in a professional and respectful manner.
- Represents CRF in a professional and positive manner to all partners inside and outside the organization.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bilingual Spanish is required
- High School Diploma/GED is required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- First Aid/CPR certification is required and must be kept current during employment
- Peer Employment Training certification preferred
- Experience as a person who has received mental health services or has a close family member that has received mental health services is preferred
- Intermediate level computer skills as well as internet research skills
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved CRF driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. In addition, proof of insurance is required prior to driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance
Be a part of our vibrant non-profit organization and make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer