Back to Category List
> Available Positions
Mobile Case Manager I (4078) (Temporary, Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Central Office (Mission Bay Park)
Mobile Case Manager I (Temporary) – Adult Outreach Program
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday. The duration of this temporary position is approximately 3 months with benefits.
CRF Internal Job Title: Mobile Care Coordinator I
Community Research Foundation (CRF): A Great Place to Work!
At CRF, we are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County residents who are experiencing behavioral health challenges.
CRF also inspires and mentors the next generation of behavioral health professionals. Our accredited programs reach various demographics, so you can gain experience with almost any sector of behavioral health services. That means you will have opportunities to learn new ways to provide optimal supports to the individuals we serve. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team so that you can have fresh perspective and training. Best of all, you will be involved in helping people change their lives for the better.
CRF takes your dedication seriously and provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. Our full-time (30 hours or more) staff may earn up to 24 days of PTO per year plus generous holiday schedules; we offer top-of-the-line medical insurance, dental plans, paid life insurance, vision plans, and really generous retirement benefits. We also have strong internal advancement opportunities, so you can grow within our company.
Healthy Connect San Diego is a new program that provides outreach and mobile case management to individuals in Central and Eastern San Diego County. This program provides outreach, comprehensive physical and behavioral health mobile case management, health promotion, individual and family support, and referrals to community housing and social support services.
Typical Duties of the Mobile Care Coordinator I
- Mobile outreach and engagement, including program capacity building
- Screening and Assessment for program eligibility
- Promote positive health outcomes for clients utilizing mobile case management, care coordination with other providers, and supportive services with a team of dedicated professionals
- Connect clients and their families to a medical clinic and providers, as well as other clinic and community-based services
- Arrange transportation and accompany clients to office visits as needed
- Serve as an advocate for the client and family
- Use motivational interviewing, trauma-informed care, and harm-reduction practices
- Create and maintain all required documents in the electronic and paper record systems
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma is required, Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field strongly preferred
- At least one year experience working in social services programs required
- Experience providing case management services preferred
- Experience working with Seriously Mentally Ill (SMI) population is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, specifically Word and Excel
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved CRF driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. In addition, proof of insurance is required prior to driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance
Be a part of our vibrant non-profit organization and make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer