Back to Career Center Search
Nurse - LVN (6002b) (On Call)
Program: Turning Point Crisis Center (Oceanside)
Services: Crisis (PERT, START)
COMMUNITY RESEARCH FOUNDATION (CRF)
Bring your nursing skills and dedication to helping others to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
Nurse – LVN/LPT
CRF Behavioral Health Nurses are client-centered, compassionate, dedicated team members who make a difference in the lives of the people they serve. They embrace the opportunity to work side-by-side with their clients, helping to make lasting changes that will improve quality of life, health, and wellness. Our START nurses are committed to providing excellence in psychiatric nursing care.
Program: Turning Point Crisis Center (Oceanside, CA)
Hours: On Call; must be available to work at least 2 shifts per month. Shifts may include days (8:00 am to 4:00 pm), evening (4:00 pm to Midnight), overnight (Midnight to 8:00 am) and weekend shifts
Pay Rate: $36.05 per hour plus $3.00 per hour shift differential for overnights or weekends
As a CRF START nurse, you will be part of a team that assesses client’s mental and physical health, and develops treatment plans.
- Consult with psychiatrist and other health professionals as well as manage medications.
- Coordinate care with outside providers to assist in a long-term plan for obtaining medications and maintain care in the community for both mental and physical health.
- Safely store and handle medications and ensure the proper documentation is completed.
- Provide medication support services, which ensure optimal outcomes for your clients.
- Current California LVN or LPT license required and must be kept current and in good standing during employment
- First Aid/CPR certification required and must be kept current during employment
- Previous experience working with a mental health population, especially with individuals with severe and persistent mental illness and co-occurring disorders is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of County Health and Human Services requirements including documentation is preferred
- Ability to physically and mentally assist in emergency situations is required
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits: CRF provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer...
- 19 days of PTO per year
- “Platinum +” medical plans, with minimal employee cost/expenses for you and excellent coverage
- Several dental plan options
- Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Tax-Free Flexible Spending for medical/dental/childcare expenses
- Generous retirement plan contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan for you and your family
- Employee discount program, including pet insurance plans
- Paid training and supervision hours are available
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nurse - LVN
If you would like to set profiles, manage, and track your submissions you can register here
...or if you already have an account you may login here