Back to Category List
Clinician, Bilingual - Child, Youth, Family (6045a) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Program: Mobile Adolescent Team (Linda Vista)
Clinician, CYF (Bilingual Spanish) – Mental Health Services for Children, Youth and Family Program
Hours: 40 hours per week; Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: $27.00 to $32.20 per hour
CRF inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. We offer a diverse, inclusive workplace that fosters personal growth and development. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure, learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients and help people change their lives for the better!
Located in San Diego, CA, the Mobile Adolescent Services Team (MAST) is a mobile, school-based program that services children and families in their school, home, and community. MAST services the Juvenile Court and Community Schools, including children who have been expelled or who are on probation, as well as the Monarch School for homeless youth. MAST also serves five San Diego Unified schools, including high schools and elementary schools.
We provide a range of services including crisis intervention, individual, family, and group therapy, medication support, rehabilitation, case management and drug and alcohol services while incorporating the family systems and wrap-around approach. We provide mental health services to children and youth with Medi-Cal and Healthy Families Funding as well as those who are uninsured and underinsured.
Services are provided in English and several threshold languages, using medical care, education, and family resources as appropriate.
Typical Duties for a CYF Clinician:
- Provides therapeutic interventions to clients and/or members of clients’ families in a collaborative and professional manner in individual, group and family modalities
- Conducts collateral interviews as indicated with all identified partners, i.e., school, social services, probation and other treatment providers to support service plan objectives
- Provides crisis intervention for clients and their families, and maintains all required documentation
- Provides community-based services as needed by the families (schools, homes, community centers, churches, or where the family/clients feel most comfortable)
- Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning and develops and updates client service plans
- Master’s degree in a mental health related field required
- Registered or licensed with the Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) required
- Bilingual in Spanish is required for this position
- Experience working with children and adolescents with severe emotional disturbance in a public mental setting
- Understanding of psychosocial rehabilitation (PSR) and recovery principles, wrap-around models, and evidence-based practices
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple concurrent assignments and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with the County Electronic Health Record (EHR) system writing assessments preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing, proof of insurance, and personal vehicle are required to fulfill the essential functions of this position.
- Able to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits: CRF provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer...
- 19 days of PTO per year
- 12 paid holidays per year
- “Platinum +” medical plans, with minimal employee cost/expenses for you and excellent coverage
- Several dental plan options
- Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Tax-Free Flexible Spending for medical/dental/childcare expenses
- Generous retirement plan contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan for you and your family
- Employee discount program, including pet insurance plans
- Paid training and supervision hours are available
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination and booster shot before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Internal job title: Clinician - CYF Bilingual
If you would like to set profiles, manage, and track your submissions you can register here
...or if you already have an account you may login here