Back to Category List
Intake / Assessment Specialist (6035) (Regular Part-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: IMPACT (Central San Diego)
COMMUNITY RESEARCH FOUNDATION (CRF)
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
Job Title: Intake / Assessment Specialist
Program/Location: IMPACT (Linda Vista/Mission Bay area)
Hours: 20 hours per week with flexible schedule
Pay Rate: $27.00 per hour
As an Assessment Specialist, you will conduct initial intake assessments and screenings for new referrals, utilizing a psychosocial rehabilitation focus and dynamic team-based approached.
- Assist with crisis intervention and performs triage duties
- Develop individual treatment service plans for clients and assist with case management of shared caseload
- Manage database records to track referrals
- Participate in interdisciplinary treatment planning
- Network with community providers to develop resources for our clients
- Provide presentations about IMPACT to community providers to further knowledge of services provided by the program and qualifying referrals.
- Strongly Preferred: Master’s degree in a mental health-related field such as Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling with BBS registration and minimum of 1 year of experience working with a mental health population, especially with individuals with severe and persistent mental illness and co-occurring disorders
- Required: Bachelor's degree in a mental health-related field such as Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling and at least 4 years of working with a mental health population, especially with individuals with severe and persistent mental illness and co-occurring disorders
- A valid California driver's license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved CRF driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. In addition, proof of insurance is required prior to driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Ability to work independently, self-directed and highly organized
Benefits: CRF provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer...
- 19 days of PTO per year
- 12 paid holidays per year
- “Platinum +” medical plans, with minimal employee cost/expenses for you and excellent coverage
- Several dental plan options
- Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Tax-Free Flexible Spending for medical/dental/childcare expenses
- Generous retirement plan contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan for you and your family
- Employee discount program, including pet insurance plans
- Paid training and supervision hours are available
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates
Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Program
Our Intensive Mobile Psychosocial Assertive Community Treatment programs (IMPACT, Downtown IMPACT and Senior IMPACT) provide intensive, community-based case management services for homeless adults throughout San Diego County. We deliver fully integrated services to clients diagnosed with a serious mental illness, as well as individuals with co-occurring, mental health, and substance disorders.
Our programs utilizes the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) to support our clients in the higher level of community care and to assist them in reaching their goals and living a life not dominated by mental illness. Our team is a model of care, providing treatment, rehabilitation, and case management supports.
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination and booster before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Internal Job Title: Assessment Specialist