Back to Category List
Administrative Assistant / Office Manager (5703) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: StepForward North Inland (Escondido)
Administrative Assistant / Office Manager – Mental Health Services for CalWORKs Program
Hours: 40 hours per week; Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
CRF inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. We offer a diverse, inclusive work place that fosters personal growth and development. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure, learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients and help people change their lives for the better!
Located in Escondido, CA, Step Forward North Inland is a CalWORKs program that provides a full range of behavioral health services to assist individuals to overcome challenges and reduce barriers that may affect their ability to successfully move from welfare to work. Services are provided to adults and their families in a caring and respectful atmosphere, encouraging independence, initiative, and recovery. CalWORKs BHC provides excellent training in the Mental Health field with strong emphasis in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Seeking Safety, and Motivational Interviewing.
Typical Duties of the Office Manager
- Assists the Program Director and performs a variety of administrative and accounting tasks
- Performs data entry, reporting and tracking information for program management as well as maintaining accounts payable and receivable
- Organizes, coordinates, and monitors all non-clinical administrative functions of the program office.
- Manages the medical records; maintains accounting and budget records for client and program expenditures.
- May act as lead for clerical and reception staff.
- Compiles and analyzes information or data as requested and coordinates collection and preparation of operating reports.
- Maintains organized records in a secure location and reviews with Program Director all matters related to retention, destruction, subpoenas, and other external requests prior to taking action in order to comply with policies and procedures.
- Acts as administrative liaison with central office human resource personnel.
- Facilitates building repairs, ensures cleanliness of interior and exterior of building, assists with property inventory, and oversees maintenance of office supplies.
- A high level of confidentiality is required in this position.
- High School/GED diploma required
- Administrative support or customer service experience preferred
- Experience working in a Step Forward CalWORKS program highly recommended, but not required
- Strong phone etiquette, with the ability to manage multi-phone lines
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office
- Able to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits: CRF provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer...
- 19 days of PTO per year
- 12 paid holidays per year
- “Platinum +” medical plans, with minimal employee cost/expenses for you and excellent coverage
- Several dental plan options
- Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Tax-Free Flexible Spending for medical/dental/childcare expenses
- Generous retirement plan contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan for you and your family
- Employee discount program, including pet insurance plans
- Paid training and supervision hours are available
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination and booster before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
CRF Internal Job Title: Office Manager