Back to Category List
Case Management Coordinator (5676) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: South Bay Guidance Ctr (Chula Vista)
South Bay Guidance Center is expanding!
Increased pay rates and a reduction in administrative duties (less paperwork!)
Case Management Coordinator – Mental Health Services for Adult Outpatient Program
Hours: 40 hours per week; Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Pay Rate: $35.00 to $36.06 per hour
CRF inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. We offer a diverse, inclusive work place that fosters personal growth and development. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure, learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients and help people change their lives for the better!
Located in Chula Vista, CA (just 15 minutes south of Balboa Park), South Bay Guidance Center is an adult outpatient program which provides a variety of intervention services to individuals in crisis. We serve individuals with serious mental illness and co-occurring substance abuse disorders.
Our services include initial psychosocial assessments, psychiatric and medication evaluations, ongoing medication support services, limited individual and group counseling, supported housing, care coordination, case management, and linking clients with additional community-based supports.
Typical Duties of the Clinical Case Management Coordinator (Strength Based Case Management program)
The Clinical Case Management Coordinator will assist in the day-to-day operations of the program to ensure services are delivered and program goals are met. The primary focus of the position includes the following duties:
- Conduct initial screenings to determine eligibility for SBCM services
- Provide outreach services to facilitate service delivery, including attending County meetings
- Oversee and provide training to clinical Case Managers
- Monitor program data to ensure services match program goals
- Provide SBCM utilization reports to Program Director
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in a mental health-related field
- Licensed or registered with the California BBS
- 2 years of experience working with individuals with severe and persistent mental illnesses as well as co-occurring disorders is required
- Demonstration of ability to make assessments, design treatment plans, and document accordingly
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple concurrent assignments
- Bilingual Spanish preferred, but not required
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved CRF driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. In addition, proof of insurance is required prior to driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits: CRF provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer...
- 19 days of PTO per year
- 12 paid holidays per year
- “Platinum +” medical plans, with minimal employee cost/expenses for you and excellent coverage
- Several dental plan options
- Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Tax-Free Flexible Spending for medical/dental/childcare expenses
- Generous retirement plan contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan for you and your family
- Employee discount program, including pet insurance plans
- Paid training and supervision hours are available
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Internal Job Title: CM Coordinator I/Lead Clinician