Back to Category List
Lead Clinician (5229) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Maria Sardinas (San Ysidro)
Lead Clinician – Mental Health Services for Adult Outpatient Program
Hours: 40 hours per week. Clinic hours are Monday, 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm.; Tuesday - Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure so that you can have fresh perspective and training.Need clinical supervision? We can help you get your hours.
Best of all, you will be involved in helping people change their lives for the better! We have strong internal advancement options, so there are opportunities for you to grow within our company.
Located in south San Diego, CA, the Maria Sardinas Wellness Recovery Center is an adult outpatient program which provides a variety of intervention services to individuals in crisis. We serve individuals with serious mental illness and co-occurring substance abuse disorders.
Our services include initial psychosocial assessments, psychiatric and medication evaluations, ongoing medication support services, limited individual and group counseling, supported housing, care coordination, case management, and linking clients with additional community-based supports.
Typical Duties of the Lead Clinician
- Works with a multi-disciplinary team who provide outreach, engagement, case management, crisis intervention, and mental health services to clients in an outpatient clinic setting
- Conducts evaluations, screenings, assessments, crisis interventions, and case management
- Participates in the clinical delivery of the team’s psychosocial rehabilitation services, including developing individual service plans and coordinating community resources to maximize optimal health outcomes
- Ensures compliance with all County and CRF regulations
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Master's degree in a mental health-related field such as Social Work, Psychology, Counseling
- Licensed, license-eligible or registered with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Strong clinical skills and 2 years or more of experience working with individuals with severe emotional disturbance and co-occurring disorders in an outpatient or walk-in model is strongly preferred
- Bilingual Spanish (read, speak, write fluently) preferred, but not required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved CRF driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. In addition, proof of insurance is required prior to driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance
Your well-being matters at CRF! Regular full-time eligible employees have access to great benefits:
- Up to 3 ½ weeks of paid time off per year
- 11 paid Holidays per year
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, and other health and wellness benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Retirement plan with generous employer contributions
- Graduates: You may qualify for our student loan/repayment/forgiveness programs!
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer