Back to Category List
Board Certified Assistant Behavioral Analyst - BCaBA (5226) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Advance North - Vista
Board Certified Assistant Behavioral Analyst (BCaBA) - Adults - Developmental Services Program
Hours: 40 hours per week with after-hours crisis rotation coverage required.
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure so that you can have fresh perspective and training. Need clinical supervision? We can help you get your hours.
Best of all, you will be involved in helping people change their lives for the better! We have strong internal advancement options, so there are opportunities for you to grow within our company.
The Advance North program is an innovative crisis response team that support adults with I/DD and behavioral health challenges. These individuals will reside in their own place of residence, ILF, board and care, community-based supervised group homes operated by other agencies or may be homeless needing assistance with finding housing. The CRF crisis response team will provide mobile services to help the individuals succeed in their homes and in the community/
This program is considered essential, including times of public/community emergencies and/or pandemics. Crisis intervention may be needed during business hours, as well as occasional responding to evening and weekend crisis calls by phone.
Typical Duties of an Assistant Behavioral Analyst
- Provide individual and group behavioral health services and activities for clients and/or members of clients' families.
- Conduct behavioral health assessment of clients at least annually or as needed.
- Provide consultation, strategies, and training for family members and community members to facilitate behavioral plan success.
- Work with various providers in the region or system to coordinate care for clients in the program to ensure continuity of care and appropriate services for clients.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a behavioral health-related field
- Current BCaBA certification and must be kept current during employment
- First Aid and CPR certification required and must be maintained throughout employment
- Minimum two years of experience working with adults ages 18 and over with ID/DD and co-occurring behavioral health challenges required.
- Ability to physically and mentally assist in emergency situations is required
- Computer literacy, inlcuding MS Office required and experience using an electronic health record is strongly preferred
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved CRF driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. In addition, proof of insurance is required prior to driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance
Your well-being matters at CRF! Regular full-time eligible employees have access to great benefits:
- Up to 3 ½ weeks of paid time off per year
- 11 paid Holidays per year
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, and other health and wellness benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Retirement plan with generous employer contributions
- Graduates: You may qualify for our student loan/repayment/forgiveness programs!
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Internal Job Title: Assistant Behavioral Analyst