Back to Category List
Clinical Supervisor - LCSW (4968) (Regular Part-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Turning Point (Oceanside)
Clinical Supervisor / Licensed Clinical Social Worker – Mental Health Services for Transitional Residential Program
Hours: 10 hours per week; schedule to be determined in collaboration with program management
Pay Rate: $47.00 per hour
In order to create a workplace that meets maximum health and safety standards, CRF follows all mandated COVID-19 safety protocols and guidelines as outlined by the State of California, San Diego County, and the CDC. All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. For you, that means that you will have opportunities to learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients. Best of all, you will be involved in helping people change their lives for the better!
Located in Oceanside, CA, Turning Point Crisis Center is a Short Term Acute Residential Treatment (START) program provides intensive, community-based crisis residential services for adults throughout San Diego County. We deliver a unique alternative to psychiatric hospitalization to clients who are experiencing a psychiatric crisis that is not manageable in an outpatient basis. Our services are provided in a home-like environment that specializes in the psychosocial rehabilitation of each individual.
Built around a bio-psychosocial approach, our multi-disciplinary team addresses each aspect of a client's unique situation, including mental health, co-occurring substance abuse, housing, medical/medication needs, and establishing connections to social service supports within the community to facilitate successful transition beyond the START program.
Typical Duties of the Clinical Supervisor
- Provides individual and group supervision of interns and practicum students from various local college programs
- Follows Professional Board requirements and educational institution contracts and requirements
- Participates in utilization management
- Reviews and co-sign clinical records
- Is available for on-call clinical consultation
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Current and valid license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in California and must be kept current during length of employment
- Experience working with the severe and persistent mentally ill population and with adults/older adults is required; experience with co-occurring disorders also strongly preferred
- Eligible to provide clinical supervision per Board of Behavioral Sciences criteria
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred
- Basic computer skills are required; proficiency in MS Office applications required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance
Be a part of our vibrant non-profit organization and make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
CRF Internal Job Title: Clinical Supervisor