Back to Category List
Recruiting / Talent Acquisition Specialist (4589) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Central Office (Mission Bay Park)
Recruiting/Talent Acquisition Specialist
Do you enjoy helping people find their dream job? Join a dynamic team that provides full-cycle recruiting and onboarding services to our hiring managers! At CRF, the majority of our employees are behavioral health therapists and clinicians, nurses, and administrative support staff.
This full-time position is based at our Central Office, which is located in the Mission Bay area of San Diego.
- Actively source candidates from a variety of platforms and resources
- Create, develop and expand recruitment networks to ensure highest quality applicants for openings
- Support all recruiting processes including sourcing, pre-screening, referring, and tracking outreach efforts
- Create and attend virtual and in-person job fairs and recruitment events, especially with schools and universities
- Assist in the development and implementation of social media marketing and networking strategies
- Maintain communication with qualified, non-hired candidates for future placements
- Create recruiting metric reports and assist with developing action plans for improvement
- Provide excellent customer service to hiring managers, applicants, temporary staffing agencies, and other recruiting resources
- Team-centered collaboration and coordination as well as independent work are crucial in this position
- Two years of previous high volume recruiting required; recruiting in a healthcare field is a plus
- Must be computer savvy, including internet searching, social media platforms, Zoom/Teams virtual platforms, and resume databases
- Superior written and verbal communication skills required; must be comfortable making presentations and speaking with groups; strong interpersonal skills are critical
- Experience with applicant tracking systems required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
- Able to satisfactorily obtain criminal/background clearance
CRF BENEFITS ARE FANTASTIC!
- 19 days of PTO a year
- 11 paid holidays
- EXCELLENT health insurance plan options with low co-pays
- Dental and vision plans
- Paid life insurance
- Generous Retirement Plan benefits
We believe in supporting and promoting diversity and inclusion as a fundamental cornerstone of our operations at all levels of the organization. Our IDEA (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access) Initiative is an extension of our Cultural Diversity Resource Team, which has been in place for over twenty years.
With over 40 years of experience in serving the San Diego community, CRF is known as the leader in providing training and mentorship to the next generation of mental health care providers. We contribute to the well-being of our community every day. You WILL make a difference here!
We have strong internal advancement options, so there are opportunities for you to grow within our company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer