Back to Category List
Clinical Supervisor (4527) (Regular Part-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Downtown IMPACT (Golden Hills), Senior IMPACT (Downtown SD)
Clinical Supervisor – Mental Health Services for Assertive Community Treatment Program
Hours: 5 hours per week; flexible days/hours based on your schedule, Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:30 am - 5:00 pm. This position supports Downtown IMPACT and Senior IMPACT.
This is an essential service position and you will qualify to receive the COVID vaccine once cleared to start working. CRF places staff and client safety at the forefront and follows all COVID-19 safety protocols and guidelines as outlined by San Diego County, the State of California, and the CDC.
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
At CRF, our accredited programs reach various demographics, so you can gain experience with almost any sector of mental health services. We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. Best of all, you will be involved in helping people change their lives for the better!
Located in San Diego, CA, our Intensive Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) programs provide intensive, community-based case management services for homeless adults throughout central and south San Diego County. We deliver fully-integrated services to clients diagnosed with a serious mental illness, as well as individuals with co-occurring, mental health, and substance disorders.
Our programs utilizes the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) to support our clients in the higher level of community care and to assist them in reaching their goals and living a life that is not dominated by mental illness. Our team is a model of care, providing treatment, rehabilitation, and case management supports.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing individual and group supervision of board registered staff working towards licensure and potentially future interns/practicum students according to Professional Board requirements (i.e. Board of Behavioral Sciences), educational institution contracts and requirements, participating in utilization management, reviews and co-signs clinical records, and available on-call for clinical consultation.
This position will be expected to be on site at each program to offer the clinical supervision and also communicate with the program management regarding employees and potential areas of clinical growth.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in a mental health related field such as Psychology, Counseling or Social Work
- Current and valid license to practice as a LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, or PsyD/PhD in California and must be kept current during length of employment
- Must be licensed for at least 2 years and able to provide clinical supervision to staff
- Experience working the SMI population with adults/older adults
- Supervisory experience is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, specifically Word and Excel
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Reliable transportation is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. A valid California driver’s license in good standing and proof of insurance are required for employees driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance and credentialing review
Benefits: CRF takes your dedication seriously and provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer top-of-the-line medical insurance, dental plans, paid life insurance, vision plan, retirement benefits, and generous PTO (Paid Time Off). We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
If you are applying to this position as a Licensed, Registered, Waivered, or Certified professional
and are offered the position, you will be required to pass a credentialing review.
Additional information will be provided at the post-offer stage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer