Back to Category List
Mobile Care Engagement Coordinator I (4380) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Central Office (Mission Bay Park)
Mobile Care Engagement Coordinator I – Adult Outreach Program
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
CRF Internal Job Title: Mobile Care Coordinator I
This is an essential service position and you will qualify to receive the COVID vaccine once cleared to start working. CRF places staff and client safety at the forefront and follows all COVID-19 safety protocols and guidelines as outlined by San Diego County, the State of California, and the CDC.
About Community Research Foundation
CRF has led San Diego’s mental health services since 1980. We inspire and mentor the next generation of mental health professionals, providing training, experience, and growth opportunities in a variety of service modalities. Our programs serve thousands of our community members throughout San Diego County, including children, families, seniors, and veterans.
Unique opportunity for the behavioral health counselor who wants to focus more on providing client care than filing paperwork! Healthy Connect San Diego is a program within CRF that provides outreach and mobile case management to individuals in our community. While some of the work will be in the field, it also includes opportunities to work remotely. You will enroll members in services, provide health promotion, comprehensive physical and behavioral health case management, individual and family support, and referrals to social support services and community housing.
Eligible for quarterly financial incentives in addition to hourly pay and a full slate of excellent benefits!
Ideal option for someone thinking about additional education in social work but wants to get some experience first. If you have at least one year of experience working in a social service program, we are willing to train the right candidate.
Typical Duties of the Mobile Care Coordinator:
- Provide mobile outreach and engagement to eligible community members
- Conduct initial screening and assessment for program eligibility
- Promote positive health outcomes for clients and their families by connecting them with professional medical clinic services and community-based supports, using mobile case management tools and knowledge
- Arrange transportation and accompany clients to office visits as needed
- Serve as an advocate for the client and family
- Maintain records of services in electronic and paper systems
Required Skills and Education:
- High School diploma required; BA/BS in Social Work or related field is strongly preferred but related experience will be considered
- One year of experience working in social services or health field required
- Previous experience in case management and/or working with individuals experiencing severe mental illness (SMI) preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved CRF driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. In addition, proof of insurance is required prior to driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Must pass criminal background/clearance
Benefits: CRF takes your dedication seriously and provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer top-of-the-line medical insurance, dental plans, paid life insurance, vision plan, retirement benefits, and generous PTO (Paid Time Off). We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
Be a part of our vibrant non-profit organization and make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer