Back to Category List
Licensed Clinical Social Worker / Medicare Provider (4305) (Regular Part-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Douglas Young Clinic (Mira Mesa), Heartland (El Cajon), South Bay Guidance Ctr (Chula Vista)
Licensed Social Worker / Medicare Provider - Mental Health Services for Adult Outpatient Programs
Hours: 20 hours per week, Monday - Friday. This position will be providing services to 3 different programs within Community Research Foundation - 4 hours at Douglas Youth Wellness & Recovery Center (Mira Mesa area), 8 hours at Heartland Wellness & Recovery Center (El Cajon) and 8 hours at South Bay Guidance Center (Chula Vista).
Must have a current and valid CA license as a Clinical Social Worker or Psychologist and meets all CA requirements to bill for Medicare services; must keep license current as a condition of employment
CRF Internal Job Title: Medicare Specialist
CRF: WHY IT’S A GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals! Our accredited programs reach various demographics, so you can gain experience with almost any sector of mental health services.
At CRF, we are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. We have strong internal advancement options, so there are opportunities for you to grow within our company. Come join us!
CRF FOLLOWS ALL COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS AND GUIDELINES AS OUTLINED
BY SAN DIEGO COUNTY, THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AND THE CDC.
Our adult outpatient programs provide a variety of intervention services to individuals in crisis. We serve individuals with serious mental illness and co-occurring substance abuse disorders. Our services include initial psychosocial assessments, psychiatric and medication evaluations, ongoing medication support services, limited individual and group counseling, supported housing, care coordination, case management, and linking clients with additional community-based supports.
Typical Duties of Licensed Clinical Social Worker / Medicare Provider
- Conducts initial behavioral assessments of new clients, returning clients, and annual behavioral health assessments of existing clients, including clients with Medicare
- Provides behavioral health services to clients and/or their families in individual, group, and family modalities
- Assists clients in developing culturally appropriate, client directed service and crisis plans
- Provides crisis intervention to clients/families as needed
- Co-signs diagnosis, progress notes, service plans, or other documents as required
- Master's degree (M.A. or M.S.) in Clinical Social Work or Doctoral degree (Ph.D or Psy.D) in Clinical Psychology and;
- Current and valid CA license as a Clinical Social Worker or Psychologist
- Must meet all California requirements to bill for Medicare services and must keep license current during employment
- Experience and knowledge of County Health and Human Services requirements, including documentation
- Current First Aid and CPR certification preferred
- Reliable transportation is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. A valid California driver's license and proof of insurance are required for employees driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Must be able to pass criminal/background clearance and credentialing review
Benefits: CRF takes your dedication seriously and provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer top-of-the-line medical insurance, dental plans, paid life insurance, vision plan, retirement benefits, and generous PTO (Paid Time Off). We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
If you are applying to this position as a Licensed, Registered, Waivered, or Certified
professional and are offered the position, you will be required to pass a credentialing
review. Additional information will be provided at the post-offer stage.
Be a part of our vibrant non-profit organization and make a difference
in the lives of the people we serve!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer