Back to Category List
> Available Positions
Office Manager (4131) (Temporary, Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Jane Westin (Downtown SD)
Office Manager (Temporary) – Mental Health Services for Adult Outpatient Program
Hours: 40 hours per week; Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. The duration of this temporary position is 6 months with benefits.
CRF: WHY IT’S A GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals! Our accredited programs reach various demographics, so you can gain experience with almost any sector of mental health services.
At CRF, we are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. We have strong internal advancement options, so there are opportunities for you to grow within our company. Come join us!
CRF FOLLOWS ALL COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS AND GUIDELINES AS OUTLINED
BY SAN DIEGO COUNTY, THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AND THE CDC.
The Jane Westin Center is open 8:00 am – 12:00 am, 365 days/year
Located in San Diego, CA, the Jane Westin Center is an adult outpatient walk-in clinic which provides a variety of intervention services to individuals in crisis. We serve individuals with serious mental illness and co-occurring substance abuse disorders.
Our services include initial psychosocial assessments, psychiatric and medication evaluations, ongoing medication support services, limited individual and group counseling, supported housing, care coordination, case management, and linking clients with additional community-based supports.
Typical Duties of the Office Manager
The Office Manager assists the Program Director to ensure the office operates efficiently and effectively. Performs a variety of administrative and accounting tasks including data entry, reporting and tracking information for program management as well as maintaining accounts payable and receivable. May supervise assigned administrative staff.
- Audits timesheets, maintains provisional bank account and collects/compiles information for the preparation of operating reports; ensures that all customers receive professional service and support.
- Oversees and assists with clerical and reception duties including answering telephones, screening calls, taking messages, typing, filing, client scheduling and opening mail.
- Processing medical records.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of experience in customer service in a fast-paced environment required
- Strong phone etiquette, ability to multi-task, ability to manage multi-phone lines, strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office to include Word, Excel and Outlook applications along with Internet research skills, demonstrated ability to type a min. 40/wpm are essential for success in this position.
- Familiarity with County Electronic Health Record system and Health and Human Service reporting requirements strongly preferred
- Solid mathematical skills required
- Able to pass criminal/background clearance
CRF takes your dedication seriously, and provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. Our full-time (30 hours or more) staff may earn up to 24 days of PTO per year plus generous holiday schedules; we offer top-of-the-line medical insurance, dental plans, paid life insurance, vision plans…and really generous retirement benefits. We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
Be a part of our vibrant non-profit organization and make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer