Back to Category List
Program Analyst (6176) (Regular Part-Time, Hourly)
Program: Douglas Young Clinic (Mira Mesa)
Program Analyst – Mental Health Services for Adult Outpatient Program
Hours: 10 hours per week. Clinic hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm; Thursday 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
Pay Range: $25.00 to $26.25 per hour
CRF inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. We offer a diverse, inclusive workplace that fosters personal growth and development. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure, learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients and help people change their lives for the better!
Located in San Diego, CA, the Douglas Young Wellness and Recovery Center is an adult outpatient program which provides a variety of intervention services to individuals in crisis. We serve individuals with serious mental illness and co-occurring substance abuse disorders. This program is located in the Mira Mesa area of San Diego County.
Our services include initial psychosocial assessments, psychiatric and medication evaluations, ongoing medication support services, limited individual and group counseling, supported housing, care coordination, case management, and linking clients with additional community-based supports.
Typical Duties of the Program Analyst
- Provides analytical and clerical support to the Management team.
- Responsible for coordinating all program outcome databases and Electronic Health Record related tasks, including collection and entry of members served data (e.g. demographics, diagnosis, service codes, billing codes), running reports, ensuring accuracy of data and reporting back to the program.
- Oversees data collection, ensuring timeliness and accuracy.
- Ensures that members served information, enrollment, disenrollment, eligibility information, outcome data, billing, diagnosis reconciliation, and other pertinent information is inputted within specified time limits.
- Provide data management and analysis for the program and maintain assigned projects.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; education may be substituted with relevant work experience and Associate's degree.
- One year of database experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision, set work priorities and function as a self-starter.
- Demonstrated strategic and innovative thinking and attention to detail.
- Intermediate computer skills, specifically related to Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits: CRF provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer...
- 19 days of PTO per year
- 12 paid holidays per year
- “Platinum +” medical plans, with minimal employee cost/expenses for you and excellent coverage
- Several dental plan options
- Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Tax-Free Flexible Spending for medical/dental/childcare expenses
- Generous retirement plan contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan for you and your family
- Employee discount program, including pet insurance plans
- Paid training and supervision hours are available
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination and booster before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you would like to set profiles, manage, and track your submissions you can register here
...or if you already have an account you may login here