Back to Category List
Lead Care Manager II (6161) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Lead Care Manager II (Master's level) – Healthy Connect San Diego Adult Outreach Program
Pay Rate: $26.00 per hour
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (no on-call, evenings, or weekends).
Healthy Connect is a great place to grow, come join our awesome team.
Healthy Connect San Diego, a program of Community Research Foundation (CRF), is expanding again! We provide care coordination to people with complex physical and behavioral health needs. Our team has a great retention rate because we have achievable caseload standards and performance expectations, quarterly performance incentives, remote and fieldwork (after successful in-office training), and a great team culture! We are looking for people who genuinely love to help others in their professional life, but also value a healthy work-life balance.
Typical Duties of the Lead Care Manager II
- Mobile outreach and engagement, including program capacity building
- Screening and assessment for program eligibility
- Promote positive health outcomes for clients utilizing mobile case management, care coordination with other providers, and supportive services with a team of dedicated professionals
- Connect clients and their families to a medical clinic and providers, as well as other clinic and community-based services
- Arrange transportation and accompany clients to office visits as needed
- Serve as an advocate for the client and family
- Use motivational interviewing, trauma-informed care, and harm-reduction practices
- Create and maintain all required documents in the electronic and paper record systems
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Social Work or related field is required
- At least two years of experience working in social services programs required
- Experience working with Seriously Mentally Ill (SMI) population is preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved CRF driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. In addition, proof of insurance is required prior to driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance.
Benefits: CRF provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer...
- 19 days of PTO per year
- 12 paid holidays per year
- “Platinum +” medical plans, with minimal employee cost/expenses for you and excellent coverage
- Several dental plan options
- Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Tax-Free Flexible Spending for medical/dental/childcare expenses
- Generous retirement plan contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan for you and your family
- Employee discount program, including pet insurance plans
- Paid training and supervision hours are available
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination before their first date of work, unless legally exempted
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Lead Care Manager II
If you would like to set profiles, manage, and track your submissions you can register here
...or if you already have an account you may login here