Back to Category List
Care Coordinator (6154) (Temporary, Full-Time, Hourly)
Program: Douglas Young Clinic (Mira Mesa)
Care Coordinator (Temporary) - Mental Health Services for Adult Outpatient Program
Hours: 40 hours per week. Clinic hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm; Thursday 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
Duration: 4 months, depending on program needs. This is a benefitted positition.
Pay Rate: $23.31 to $24.03 per hour
CRF inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. We offer a diverse, inclusive worplace that fosters personal growth and development. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure, learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients and help people change their lives for the better!
Located in San Diego, CA, the Douglas Young Wellness and Recovery Center is an adult outpatient program which provides a variety of intervention services to individuals in crisis. We serve individuals with serious mental illness and co-occurring substance abuse disorders. This program is located in the Mira Mesa area of San Diego County.
Our services include initial psychosocial assessments, psychiatric and medication evaluations, ongoing medication support services, limited individual and group counseling, supported housing, care coordination, case management, and linking clients with additional community-based supports.
Typical Duties of the Care Coordinator
- Works closely with various providers in the region or system to facilitate access to program services for those identified as the target population to be served. Is well-versed in resources available in the region. Supports the “No Wrong Door” philosophy.
- Conducts case management, linkages and referrals to needed supports in the community. Acts as a liaison between the clinic and community partners to facilitate referrals and coordination of care for existing clients.
- Assists the client in meeting client service plan goals, prioritizing areas of need, and steps needed to reach goals established, as well as identified areas of strength. Continually monitors progress towards goals and supports client’s efforts toward self-sufficiency.
- Engages and follow up with disengaged clients.
- Bachelor's degree in a mental health-related field
- At least one year of related experience and/or training
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, specifically Word and Excel required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Able to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits: CRF provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer...
- 19 days of PTO per year
- 12 paid holidays per year
- “Platinum +” medical plans, with minimal employee cost/expenses for you and excellent coverage
- Several dental plan options
- Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Tax-Free Flexible Spending for medical/dental/childcare expenses
- Generous retirement plan contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan for you and your family
- Employee discount program, including pet insurance plans
- Paid training and supervision hours are available
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination and booster before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you would like to set profiles, manage, and track your submissions you can register here
...or if you already have an account you may login here