Back to Category List
Case Manager - Housing (5772) (Regular Part-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Advance San Diego (Central San Diego)
Case Manager / Housing - Developmental Services Program
Hours: 20 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: $20.00 to $24.00 per hour
CRF inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. We offer a diverse, inclusive work place that fosters personal growth and development. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure, learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients and help people change their lives for the better!
The Advance North program is an innovative crisis response team that support adults with I/DD and behavioral health challenges. These individuals reside in their own place of residence, ILF, board and care, community-based supervised group homes operated by other agencies or may be homeless needing assistance with finding housing. The CRF crisis response team provides mobile services to help the individuals succeed in their homes and in the community.
Typical Duties of the Case Manager
- Assists clients in identifying their housing goals, creating an action plan to achieve such goals, and accessing housing resources needed to achieve their goals
- Provides education to the treatment team regarding client's option for available housing in the community
- Promotes healthy development and positive outcomes for clients through utilizing case management and rehabilitative strategies with a team of dedicated professionals
- Assists clients and families to build upon natural support systems and links individuals to other service agencies. Provides additional supportive services to assist with continuity of treatment, linkage to resources, transition from program to program, and transition from program to community resources
- Connects every client/family to a medical home as well as clinic, home, and community-based services
- Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning
- Completes behavioral health assessments and individual treatment planning
- Provide crisis intervention as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a mental health related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with the mental health population
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in housing preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved CRF driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. In addition, proof of insurance is required prior to driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits: CRF provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer...
- 19 days of PTO per year
- 12 paid holidays per year
- “Platinum +” medical plans, with minimal employee cost/expenses for you and excellent coverage
- Several dental plan options
- Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Tax-Free Flexible Spending for medical/dental/childcare expenses
- Generous retirement plan contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan for you and your family
- Employee discount program, including pet insurance plans
- Paid training and supervision hours are available
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination and booster before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Internal Job Title: Case Manager