Back to Category List
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst - BCBA (5753) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Advance San Diego (Central San Diego)
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) - Adults - Developmental Services Program
Hours: 40 hours per week with after-hours crisis rotation coverage required.
Pay Rate: $38.45 per hour
CRF inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. We offer a diverse, inclusive work place that fosters personal growth and development. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure, learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients and help people change their lives for the better!
The Advance San Diego program is a new and innovative crisis response team that supports adults with I/DD and behavioral health challenges. These individuals reside in their own homes, independent living situation, board and care, or other assisted/community-based living; services are offered in the Central San Diego area. These homes may be operated by other agencies or the individual may be in an insecure housing situation and need assistance finding housing. The CRF Crisis Response team will provide mobile services to help the individuals succeed in their homes and in the community.
Typical Duties of a Behavioral Analyst
- Provide individual and group behavioral health services and activities for clients and/or members of clients' families.
- Conduct behavioral health assessment of clients at least annually or as needed.
- Provide consultation, strategies, and training for family members and community members to facilitate behavioral plan success.
- Work with various providers in the region or system to coordinate care for clients in the program to ensure continuity of care and appropriate services for clients.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Master's degree in a behavioral health-related field
- Current Board Certification as a Behavioral Analyst and must be kept current throughout employment
- First Aid and CPR certification required; must be maintained throughout employment
- Minimum two years of experience working with adults ages 18 and over with ID/DD and co-occurring behavioral health challenges required.
- Ability to physically and mentally assist in emergency situations is required
- Computer literacy, including MS Office required and experience using an electronic health record is strongly preferred
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved CRF driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. In addition, proof of insurance is required prior to driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits: CRF provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer...
- 19 days of PTO per year
- 12 paid holidays per year
- “Platinum +” medical plans, with minimal employee cost/expenses for you and excellent coverage
- Several dental plan options
- Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Tax-Free Flexible Spending for medical/dental/childcare expenses
- Generous retirement plan contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan for you and your family
- Employee discount program, including pet insurance plans
- Paid training and supervision hours are available
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination and booster before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Internal Job Code: Behavioral Analyst