Back to Category List
Lead Clinician - TAY (5717) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Areta Crowell (Bankers Hill)
Lead Clinician - (TAY - Transitioned Aged Youth) – Mental Health Services for Adult Outpatient Program
Hours: 40 hours per week; Monday - Friday.
Pay Rate: $26.82 to $29.80 per hour
CRF inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. We offer a diverse, inclusive work place that fosters personal growth and development. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure, learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients and help people change their lives for the better!
Located in San Diego, CA, the Areta Crowell Wellness Recovery Center is an adult outpatient program which provides a variety of intervention services to individuals in crisis. We serve individuals with serious mental illness and co-occurring substance abuse disorders.
Our services include initial psychosocial assessments, psychiatric and medication evaluations, ongoing medication support services, limited individual and group counseling, supported housing, care coordination, case management, and linking clients with additional community-based supports..
Typical Duties for the Lead Clinician - TAY:
The TAY Lead Clinician provides psychosocial rehabilitation interventions and services to clients between the ages of 18 and 24. This position is required to go into the field to provide services when needed.
- Conducts evaluations, screenings, assessments, crisis interventions, and case management
- Conducts initial phone screens and triages for new clients as needed
- Provides care coordination and assists with accessing entitlement programs and resources as needed
- Participates in the clinical delivery of the team’s psychosocial rehabilitation services, including developing individual service plans and coordinating community resources to maximize optimal health outcomes
- Available for consultations and serve as a responder in crisis interventions
- Leads daily organizational treatment team meetings
- Master’s degree in a mental health related field such as Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling
- Registered or licensed-eligible with the Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS)
- Strong clinical skills and two years of previous experience working with adults with severe emotional disturbance and co-occurring disorders in an outpatient or walk-in model is strongly preferred
- Knowledge and experience in County Health and Human Services documentation requirements strongly preferred
- Bilingual Spanish preferred, but not required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment, and have a can-do attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, specifically Word and Excel;
- Reliable transportation is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. A valid California driver’s license in good standing and proof of insurance are required for employees driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Able to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits: CRF provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer...
- 19 days of PTO per year
- 12 paid holidays per year
- “Platinum +” medical plans, with minimal employee cost/expenses for you and excellent coverage
- Several dental plan options
- Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Tax-Free Flexible Spending for medical/dental/childcare expenses
- Generous retirement plan contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan for you and your family
- Employee discount program, including pet insurance plans
- Paid training and supervision hours are available
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination and booster shot before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Internal Job Title: Lead Clinician