Back to Category List
Lead Care Manager II (5704) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Healthy Connect San Diego
Lead Care Manager II (Master's level) – Healthy Connect San Diego Adult Outreach Program
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
CRF inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. We offer a diverse, inclusive work place that fosters personal growth and development. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure, learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients and help people change their lives for the better!
Located in San Diego, CA, Healthy Connect provides outreach and mobile case management to individuals throughout San Diego County. Our program provides outreach, comprehensive physical and behavioral health mobile case management, health promotion, individual and family support, and referrals to community housing and social support services.
Typical Duties of the Lead Care Manager II
- Mobile outreach and engagement, including program capacity building
- Screening and Assessment for program eligibility
- Promote positive health outcomes for clients utilizing mobile case management, care coordination with other providers, and supportive services with a team of dedicated professionals
- Connect clients and their families to a medical clinic and providers, as well as other clinic and community-based services
- Arrange transportation and accompany clients to office visits as needed
- Serve as an advocate for the client and family
- Use motivational interviewing, trauma-informed care, and harm-reduction practices
- Create and maintain all required documents in the electronic and paper record systems
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Social Work or related field is required
- At least two years of experience working in social services programs required
- Experience working with Seriously Mentally Ill (SMI) population is preferred
- Bilingual Spanish preferred, but not required
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing, proof of insurance, and personal vehicle are required to fulfill the essential functions of this position.
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance.
Benefits: CRF provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer...
- 19 days of PTO per year
- 12 paid holidays per year
- “Platinum +” medical plans, with minimal employee cost/expenses for you and excellent coverage
- Several dental plan options
- Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Tax-Free Flexible Spending for medical/dental/childcare expenses
- Generous retirement plan contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan for you and your family
- Employee discount program, including pet insurance plans
- Paid training and supervision hours are available
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination before their first date of work, unless legally exempted
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer