Back to Category List
Behavior Analyst (5654) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Sunny Views
CRF inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. We offer a diverse, inclusive work place that fosters personal growth and development. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure, learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients and help people change their lives for the better!
Job Position: Behavior Analyst (note the certification requirement below)
Company: Community Research Foundation
Location: Escondido, CA
Hours: 40 hours per week
Pay Rate: $44.23 per hour
NEW PROGRAM SERVING I/DD ADULTS OPENING IN ESCONDIDO!
This program is the first of its kind in San Diego, California. We support adults with co-occurring mental health and developmental disabilities in a residential home, who come from a variety of backgrounds and levels of skill. We provide services to adults who have unique needs and do not “fit in a box.” Our goal is to create a diverse team by combining behavioral and mental health strategies to compassionately help clients learn to tolerate their stressors and to be successful in their future.
What you will love about this job:
- We are at one location, no extra driving
- Full benefits for full-time employees
- Meet and work with a variety of people and strengthen your clinical skills
- Lower monthly billable hours requirements (25-40 hours per month)
What you will do at this job:
- Coordinates with the Program Administrator, Mental Health Specialist, and Medical Personnel in the behavioral oversight of the program
- Completes and coordinates assessments (PFA, IISCA, BHA), service plan development, and overall level of support the client needs
- Provides supervision in comprehensive assessment and treatment planning and in the delivery of treatment, rehabilitation, and support services
- Assist with leading the staff meetings and treatment planning meetings
- Continuously evaluate the status of clients and do appropriate planning and coordination of treatment activities to ensure the clients’ needs are met
- Provides outreach and engagement, case management, crisis intervention and behavioral health services, both individual and group to CRF clients.
- The Behavior Analyst oversees and may provide direct treatment services for training purposes and modeling with staff
What you need to do this job:
- Master’s degree in a mental health-related field such as Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling
- Active BCBA certification
- Preferred 6-month experience with conducting Practical Functional Assessments (PFA) and Interview Informed Synthesized Contingency Analysis (IISCA)
- Minimum two years of experience working with adults with ID/DD and co-occurring behavioral challenges
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved CRF driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. In addition, proof of insurance is required prior to driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Must be able to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits: CRF provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer...
- 19 days of PTO per year
- “Platinum +” medical plans, with minimal employee cost/expenses for you and excellent coverage
- Several dental plan options
- Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Tax-Free Flexible Spending for medical/dental/childcare expenses
- Generous retirement plan contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan for you and your family
- Employee discount program, including pet insurance plans
- Paid training and supervision hours are available
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination and booster before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer