Back to Category List
Insurance & Contracts Coordinator (5563) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Central Office (Mission Bay Park)
Insurance and Contracts Coordinator – Central Office Operations
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Come be a part of good work and join one of the largest mental health providers in San Diego County, helping thousands of clients every day. Have you wanted to be a part of something that gives back to the community every day? If you’re a business professional looking to make your work matter this is it.
CRF is an $80 million, non-profit organization that continues to grow as a leader in providing mental health services throughout San Diego County. Our Central Office is located in the Mission Bay/Linda Vista area and provides Management Support Services for all of its mental health programs and PERT, Inc. The Central Office consists of six departments: Business Services, Human Resources, Accounting, Information Technology, Real Estate and Facilities, and Quality Improvement.
The Insurance and Contracts Coordinator provides support to facilitate and implement procedures that ensure CRF mitigates risk through the coordination of all insurance related issues.
- Maintains accurate reporting on and with all CRF Insurance related third party vendors; including but not limited to Broker, Claims Adjusters, Carriers and their representatives.
- Works in collaboration with CRF departments and third party vendors for timely and accurate fiscal coordination concerning premiums and other insurance related payments.
- Interacts with CRF staff, vendors and contractors as well as employees of third party payers when analyzing risk exposure regarding, insurance, contracts and agreements.
- Maintains and coordinates insurance requirements to ensure CRF meets or exceeds all minimum insurance requirements ensuring all possible coverages are coordinated and reviewing risk consideration and costs.
- Coordinates policy year renewals and applications by collecting timely information and application detail from relevant departments including by not limited to HR, QI, IT and program operations.
- Assists in processing automobile insurance claims and property insurance claims and ensures CRF coverage is properly utilized.
- Bachelor's degree or 1 year of directly related experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience to include insurance claims coordination, policy review and industry terminology preferred
- Intermediate computer skills, including MS Office
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance.
Benefits: CRF provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer...
- 19 days of PTO per year.
- 12 paid holidays per year.
- “Platinum +” medical plans, with minimal employee cost/expenses for you and excellent coverage.
- Several dental plan options.
- Vision benefits.
- Company-paid life insurance and Long-Term Disability.
- Tax-Free Flexible Spending for medical/dental/childcare expenses.
- Generous retirement plan contributions.
- Employee Assistance Plan for you and your family.
- Employee discount program, including pet insurance plans.
- Paid training and supervision hours are available.
- Opportunities for advancement and growth.
- We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination and booster shot before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer