Back to Category List
Team Lead Clinician (5530) (Full-time, Salaried)
Program/Location: Downtown IMPACT (Golden Hills)
Team Lead Clinician – Mental Health Services for Assertive Community Treatment Program
Office Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm; Monday - Friday. This is an exempt position; must be available on call for evenings and weekends.
CRF inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. We offer a diverse, inclusive work place that fosters personal growth and development. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure, learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients and help people change their lives for the better!
Located in San Diego, CA (Golden Hills area), the Downtown Intensive Mobile Psychosocial Assertive Community Treatment (Downtown IMPACT) program provides intensive, community-based case management services for homeless adults throughout San Diego County. We deliver fully-integrated services to clients diagnosed with a serious mental illness, as well as individuals with co-occurring, mental health, and substance disorders.
Our program utilizes the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) to support our clients in the higher level of community care and to assist them in reaching their goals and living a life that is not dominated by mental illness. Our team is a model of care, providing treatment, rehabilitation, and case management supports.
Typical Duties for the Team Lead Clinician:
- Assists the Program Director in the day-to-day clinical operations of the IMPACT program
- Oversees a multi-disciplinary team who provide outreach, engagement, case management, crisis intervention, and mental health services to clients in homes and in community-based sites
- Monitors the clinical direction and delivery of the team’s psychosocial rehabilitation services, including assessment, individual service plan creation, clinical interventions, crisis interventions, and staff consultation
- Leads daily organizational treatment team meetings
- Assists with managing the program and ensures compliance with all County and CRF regulations
- Assists with scheduling staff work hours to ensure all shifts are covered
- Supports staff by assisting in recruiting, training, and supervising team members
- Supervises medical records management within the program
- Master’s degree in a mental health related field such as Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling
- Licensed or license-eligible with the Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) required
- Strong clinical skills and previous experience working with adults with severe emotional disturbance/severe and persistent mental illness in a public mental setting is required
- Clinician will use evidenced based treatment modalities such as ACT Model, Integrated Approach to Dual Diagnosis, Motivational Interviewing, Illness Management and Recovery, Strengths Assessment, and Cognitive Behavioral therapy
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and knowledge about the provision of case management services and clinical care
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment, and have a can-do attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, specifically Word and Excel; knowledge and experience in County Health and Human Services documentation requirements strongly preferred
- Previous supervisory experience is desirable
- A valid California driver's license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved CRF driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. In addition, proof of insurance is required prior to driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Able to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits: CRF provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer...
- 19 days of PTO per year
- 11 paid holidays per year
- “Platinum +” medical plans, with minimal employee cost/expenses for you and excellent coverage
- Several dental plan options
- Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Tax-Free Flexible Spending for medical/dental/childcare expenses
- Generous retirement plan contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan for you and your family
- Employee discount program, including pet insurance plans
- Paid training and supervision hours are available
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination and booster before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer