Back to Category List
Office Manager (5515) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: IMPACT (Linda Vista)
Office Manager – Mental Health Services for Assertive Community Treatment Program
Hours: 40 hours per week; Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
CRF inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. We offer a diverse, inclusive work place that fosters personal growth and development. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure, learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients and help people change their lives for the better!
Located in San Diego, CA (Linda Vista/Bay Park area), the Intensive Mobile Psychosocial Assertive Community Treatment (IMPACT) program provides intensive, community-based case management services for homeless adults throughout San Diego County. We deliver fully-integrated services to clients diagnosed with a serious mental illness, as well as individuals with co-occurring, mental health, and substance disorders.
Our program utilizes the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) to support our clients in the higher level of community care and to assist them in reaching their goals and living a life that is not dominated by mental illness. Our team is a model of care, providing treatment, rehabilitation, and case management supports.
Typical Duties of the Office Manager
The Office Manager assists the Program Director to ensure the office operates efficiently and effectively. Performs a variety of administrative and accounting tasks including data entry, reporting and tracking information for program management as well as maintaining accounts payable and receivable and generates reports. Responsible for supervising assigned administrative staff.
- Coordinates the claims and reporting function for the program to include Medi-Cal and Medicare
- Audits timesheets, maintains systems for conditions of employment, collects/compiles information for the preparation of operating reports; ensures that all customers and clients receive professional service and support
- Supervises administrative and representative staff. Oversees and assists with clerical and reception duties including answering telephones, screening calls, taking messages, data entry, typing, filing, and client scheduling
- Reconciles CCBH reports and billing on a daily/weekly basis
- Provides confidential administrative support for program management in the form of correspondence, communications and/or recordkeeping
- Facilitates building repairs, furniture inventory and oversees maintenance of office supplies
- Communicates with outside vendors regarding payment and invoicing, works with accounts payable. Accumulates and codes invoices, statements and receipts and submits documents to Program Director
- Reviews and reconciles client medical records for accuracy; tracks billing and progress note corrections to be made and communicates with the Program Director, fulfills any medical records requests
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED
- Previous supervisor experience and experience in a medical/health provider strongly encouraged
- Previous experience with medical billing preferred
- Strong phone etiquette, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills required as well as ability to learn new software packages
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved CRF driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. In addition, proof of insurance is required prior to driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Able to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits: CRF provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer...
- 19 days of PTO per year
- 11 paid holidays per year
- “Platinum +” medical plans, with minimal employee cost/expenses for you and excellent coverage
- Several dental plan options
- Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Tax-Free Flexible Spending for medical/dental/childcare expenses
- Generous retirement plan contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan for you and your family
- Employee discount program, including pet insurance plans
- Paid training and supervision hours are available
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination and booster before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer