Back to Category List
Health Services Manager (5252) (Full-time, Salaried)
Program/Location: Central Office (Mission Bay Park)
Health Services Manager – Adult Outreach Program
Hours: 40 hours per week; Monday – Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure so that you can have fresh perspective and training. Best of all, you will be involved in helping people change their lives for the better!
Healthy Connect San Diego provides outreach and mobile case management to individuals in Central and Eastern San Diego County. This program provides outreach, comprehensive physical and behavioral health mobile case management, health promotion, individual and family support, and referrals to community housing and social support services.
Typical Duties of the Health Services Manager
This position assists the Program Director in the day-to-day clinical/service delivery operations of the Healthy Connect San Diego program.
- Oversees a multi-disciplinary team who provide outreach, engagement, and care coordination to clients in homes and in community-based sites
- Monitors the delivery of service, including outreach, engagement, care coordination, individual health action plan creation, and staff consultation
- Leads case consultation meetings
- Assists with managing the program and ensures compliance with all Managed Care Plan and CRF regulations
- Supports staff by assisting in training, and supervising team members
- Supervises medical records management within the program
- Provides outreach, engagement, field based work and care coordination to members as needed.
- Coordinates with health plans to ensure accurate, timely, and quality service delivery and compensation for services
- Master’s degree in a mental health related field such as Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling is ideal
- Strong clinical skills and previous experience working with adults with severe emotional disturbance/severe and persistent mental illness or adults with chronic physical health conditions in a public setting is required
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and knowledge about the provision of care coordination services.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment, and have a can-do attitude
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing, proof of insurance, and personal vehicle are required to fulfill the essential functions of this position.
- Able to pass criminal/background clearance
Your well-being matters at CRF! Regular full-time eligible employees have access to great benefits:
- Up to 3 ½ weeks of paid time off per year
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, and other health and wellness benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Retirement plan with generous employer contributions
- Graduates: You may qualify for our student loan/repayment/forgiveness programs
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer