Back to Category List
Mobile Care Coordinator I (5251) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Central Office (Mission Bay Park)
Mobile Care Coordinator I – Adult Outreach Program
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure so that you can have fresh perspective and training. Best of all, you will be involved in helping people change their lives for the better!
Located in San Diego, CA, Healthy Connect San Diego provides outreach and mobile case management to individuals throughout San Diego County. This position will primarily serve the Central Region of San Diego. Our program provides outreach, comprehensive physical and behavioral health mobile case management, health promotion, individual and family support, and referrals to community housing and social support services.
Typical Duties of the Mobile Care Coordinator I
- Mobile outreach and engagement
- Screening and assessment for program eligibility
- Promote positive health outcomes for clients utilizing mobile case management, care coordination with other providers, and supportive services with a team of dedicated professionals
- Connect clients and their families to a medical clinic and providers, as well as other clinic and community-based services
- Arrange transportation and accompany clients to office visits as needed
- Serve as an advocate for the client and family
- Use motivational interviewing, trauma-informed care, and harm-reduction practices
- Create and maintain all required documents in the electronic and paper record systems
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field required
- At least one year experience working in social services programs required
- Experience providing case management services preferred
- Experience working with Seriously Mentally Ill (SMI) population is preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved CRF driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. In addition, proof of insurance is required prior to driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance
Your well-being matters at CRF! Regular full-time eligible employees have access to great benefits:
- Up to 3 ½ weeks of paid time off per year
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, and other health and wellness benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Retirement plan with generous employer contributions
- Graduates: You may qualify for our student loan/repayment/forgiveness programs!
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer