Back to Category List
Team Lead Clinician (5228) (Full-time, Salaried)
Program/Location: IMPACT (Linda Vista)
Team Lead Clinician – Mental Health Services for Assertive Community Treatment Program
Office Hours: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm; Monday - Friday. This is an exempt position; must be available on call for evenings and weekends.
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure so that you can have fresh perspective and training.Need clinical supervision? We can help you get your hours.
Best of all, you will be involved in helping people change their lives for the better! We have strong internal advancement options, so there are opportunities for you to grow within our company.
Located in the Linda Vista area of San Diego, CA, the Intensive Mobile Psychosocial Assertive Community Treatment (IMPACT) program provides intensive, community-based case management services for homeless adults throughout San Diego County. We deliver fully-integrated services to clients diagnosed with a serious mental illness, as well as individuals with co-occurring, mental health, and substance disorders.
Our program utilizes the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) to support our clients in the higher level of community care and to assist them in reaching their goals and living a life that is not dominated by mental illness. Our team is a model of care, providing treatment, rehabilitation, and case management supports.
Typical Duties for the Team Lead Clinician:
- Assists the Program Director in the day-to-day clinical operations of the IMPACT program
- Oversees a multi-disciplinary team who provide outreach, engagement, case management, crisis intervention, and mental health services to clients in homes and in community-based sites
- Monitors the clinical direction and delivery of the team’s psychosocial rehabilitation services, including assessment, individual service plan creation, clinical interventions, crisis interventions, and staff consultation
- Leads daily organizational treatment team meetings
- Assists with managing the program and ensures compliance with all County and CRF regulations
- Assists with scheduling staff work hours to ensure all shifts are covered
- Supports staff by assisting in recruiting, training, and supervising team members
- Supervises medical records management within the program
- Master’s degree in a mental health related field such as Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling
- Registered or licensed with the Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) required
- Strong clinical skills and previous experience working with adults with severe emotional disturbance/severe and persistent mental illness in a public mental setting is required
- Clinician will use evidenced based treatment modalities such as ACT Model, Integrated Approach to Dual Diagnosis, Motivational Interviewing, Illness Management and Recovery, Strengths Assessment, and Cognitive Behavioral therapy
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and knowledge about the provision of case management services and clinical care
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment, and have a can-do attitude
- Previous supervisory experience is desirable
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office
- A valid California driver's license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved CRF driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. In addition, proof of insurance is required prior to driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Able to pass criminal/background clearance
Your well-being matters at CRF! Regular full-time eligible employees have access to great benefits:
- Up to 3 ½ weeks of paid time off per year
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, and other health and wellness benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Retirement plan with generous employer contributions
- Graduates: You may qualify for our student loan/repayment/forgiveness programs!
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer