Back to Category List
Program Director, Mental Health (5182) (Full-time, Salaried)
Program/Location: Central Office (Mission Bay Park)
Program Director – Adult Outreach Program
Hours: This is a salaried position; Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. This position will require on call availability for consultation purposes or to assist with coverage at the program.
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
Are you passionate about making a difference in your community? Are you excited about creating a collaborative, supportive work environment for your team of dedicated mental health professionals? Healthy Connect San Diego has an opening for a Program Director at our Central Office location. The team includes mobile care coordinators, case managers, and a support team to help people change their lives for the better.
Healthy Connect San Diego provides outreach and mobile case management to individuals in Central and Eastern San Diego County. This program provides outreach, comprehensive physical and behavioral health mobile case management, health promotion, individual and family support, and referrals to community housing and social support services.
Typical Duties of the Program Director
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the assigned program, to include all legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements, staff management, client care, and quality assurance and control.
- Implements, monitors, and directs all program services according to contract, payer and Medi-Cal standards, and CRF policies
- Monitors Center budget and related fiscal matters
- Provides supervision and manages direct staff, including team leads and other team members as directed
- Creates and maintains a collaborative and consultative culture within the program to optimize service delivery
- Develops and maintains positive and professional working relationships with contracted partners, as well as community health, welfare, and social agencies
- Directs and monitors client care by overseeing outreach, engagement, enrollment, care coordination, and discharge from the program
- Conduct outreach services when necessary
- Monitors all contract objectives and reports to management as required
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree or higher in a Social Services related field
- Active license in related field (LMFT, LCSW, PsyD) is preferred.
- Minimum of one year of management experience and two years of experience providing behavioral health and/or social services strongly preferred
- Must be computer literate and able to learn new applications
- Intermediate competency with MS Office applications; ability to navigate various EHRs and use electronic health technology
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing, proof of insurance, and personal vehicle are required to fulfill the essential functions of this position.
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance
Your well-being matters at CRF! Regular full-time eligible employees have access to great benefits:
- Up to 3 ½ weeks of paid time off per year
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, and other health and wellness benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Retirement plan with generous employer contributions
- Graduates: You may qualify for our student loan/repayment/forgiveness programs!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.