Back to Category List
Clinical Supervisor - LCSW (5148) (Regular Part-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Senior IMPACT (Downtown SD)
Clinical Supervisor, LCSW – Mental Health Services for Assertive Community Treatment Program
Hours: 7 to 8 hours per week - Monday - Friday, with potential for more hours each week.
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
At CRF, our accredited programs reach various demographics, so you can gain experience with almost any sector of mental health services. We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. Best of all, you will be involved in helping people change their lives for the better!
Located in downtown San Diego, CA, our Senior Intensive Assertive Community Treatment (Senior IMPACT) programs provide intensive, community-based case management services for homeless senior adults throughout central San Diego County. We deliver fully-integrated services to clients diagnosed with a serious mental illness, as well as individuals with co-occurring, mental health, and substance disorders.
Our programs utilizes the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) to support our clients in the higher level of community care and to assist them in reaching their goals and living a life that is not dominated by mental illness. Our team is a model of care, providing treatment, rehabilitation, and case management supports.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing individual and group supervision of board registered staff working towards licensure and potentially future interns/practicum students according to Professional Board requirements (i.e. Board of Behavioral Sciences), educational institution contracts and requirements, participating in utilization management, reviews and co-signs clinical records, and available on-call for clinical consultation.
This position will be expected to be on site at each program to offer the clinical supervision and also communicate with the program management regarding employees and potential areas of clinical growth.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in a mental health related field such as Psychology, Counseling or Social Work
- Current and valid license to practice as a LCSW in California and must be kept current during length of employment
- Must be licensed for at least 2 years and able to provide clinical supervision to staff
- Experience working the SMI population with adults/older adults
- Supervisory experience is preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Reliable transportation is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. A valid California driver’s license in good standing and proof of insurance are required for employees driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance and credentialing review
Your well-being matters at CRF! Regular full-time eligible employees have access to great benefits:
- Up to 3 ½ weeks of paid time off per year
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, and other health and wellness benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Retirement plan with generous employer contributions
- Graduates: You may qualify for our student loan/repayment/forgiveness programs!
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer