Back to Category List
Division Director - IDD and BHS (5125) (Full-time, Salaried)
Program/Location: CRF - Central San Diego
Division Director – Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities and Behavioral Health Services (Full-time, Salaried)
Program/Location: Central San Diego
Hours: This is a full-time, salaried position. The position requires after hours on-call consultation availability.
Division Director- Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities and Behavioral Health Services
CRF is expanding our Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities (IDD) and Behavioral Health Services division. We are looking for a compassionate and dedicated Division Director with experience serving people with IDD and behavioral health conditions to develop, implement and oversee programs that serve adults with co-occurring IDD and behavioral health conditions.
CRF currently operates an innovative mobile crisis stabilization team to support adults with IDD and behavioral health challenges transitioning from institutional settings to the community throughout San Diego County. These individuals reside in community-based group homes, in their own residence or with family, and the CRF crisis stabilization team provides mobile crisis stabilization services to help the individuals succeed in the community. Due to its success, this program has recently doubled in size.
CRF is also developing a 4-bed crisis residential program to help adults with IDD and behavioral health challenges to avoid hospitalization and achieve and maintain symptom and behavioral stability so that they may return to the community .
Division Director - Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities (IDD) and Behavioral Health Services:
Salary Range: $90,000 to $110,000
- Overall oversight of the IDD/behavioral health programs to ensure the existing programs provide high quality services according to contract, scope of work and CRF requirements and expand programs in this division.
- Management and supervision of: Program Directors; program operations and services; contract compliance; budget monitoring; employee and consultants; and staff training and development.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with San Diego Regional Center and other funders and service partners.
- Acts as a role model for client care as well as provides hands-on assistance for program staff as needed; available for program consultation and crisis intervention as needed.
- Provides guidance and support to other IDD programs as needed.
- Works with CRF Executive and Senior Management teams to develop, maintain and expand the IDD Division.
Minimum Required Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in a social service or mental health field
- Current California license strongly preferred: LCSW, LPCC, MFT, RN, Psy.D, Ph.D
- BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) certification a plus
- Minimum three years of experience working with individuals with ID/DD and/or co-occurring behavioral health challenges
- Minimum two years of program management experience
- Ability to physically and mentally able to assist in emergency situations
- CPR certification is required and must be maintained throughout employment
- Computer literacy required and experience using an electronic health record is strongly preferred
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing, proof of insurance, and personal vehicle are required to fulfill the essential functions of this position.
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits: Your well-being matters at CRF! Full-time eligible employees have access to great benefits:
- Up to 3 ½ weeks of paid time off per year
- 11 paid Holidays per year
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, and other health and wellness benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Retirement plan with generous employer contributions
- Flexible spending account
- Employee Assistance Program…and more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer