Back to Category List
Mobile Care Coordinator I (4899) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Central Office (Mission Bay Park)
Mobile Care Coordinator I / Mobile Case Manager – Adult Outreach Program
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
In order to create a workplace that meets maximum health and safety standards, CRF follows all mandated COVID-19 safety protocols and guidelines as outlined by the State of California, San Diego County, and the CDC. All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination before their first date of work, unless legally exempted. Those who are currently in process of getting vaccinated are encouraged to apply.
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
At CRF, our accredited programs reach various demographics, so you can gain experience with almost any sector of mental health services. We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. For you, that means that you will have opportunities to learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure so that you can have fresh perspective and training.
Need clinical supervision? We can help you get your hours. Best of all, you will be involved in helping people change their lives for the better! We have strong internal advancement options, so there are opportunities for you to grow within our company.
Located in San Diego, CA, Healthy Connect San Diego provides outreach and mobile case management to individuals in Central and Eastern San Diego County. This program provides outreach, comprehensive physical and behavioral health mobile case management, health promotion, individual and family support, and referrals to community housing and social support services.
Typical Duties of the Mobile Care Coordinator I
- Mobile outreach and engagement, including program capacity building
- Screening and Assessment for program eligibility
- Promote positive health outcomes for clients utilizing mobile case management, care coordination with other providers, and supportive services with a team of dedicated professionals
- Connect clients and their families to a medical clinic and providers, as well as other clinic and community-based services
- Arrange transportation and accompany clients to office visits as needed
- Serve as an advocate for the client and family
- Use motivational interviewing, trauma-informed care, and harm-reduction practices
- Create and maintain all required documents in the electronic and paper record systems
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma is required, Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field strongly preferred
- At least one year experience working in social services programs required
- Experience providing case management services preferred
- Experience working with Seriously Mentally Ill (SMI) population is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, specifically Word and Excel
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved CRF driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. In addition, proof of insurance is required prior to driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits: CRF takes your dedication seriously and provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer top-of-the-line medical insurance, dental plans, paid life insurance, vision plan, retirement benefits, and generous PTO (Paid Time Off). We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
Be a part of our vibrant non-profit organization and make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer