Back to Category List
Quality Improvement Analyst (4883) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Central Office (Mission Bay Park)
Quality Improvement Analyst - Central Office
Hours: 40 hours per week; Monday - Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
In order to create a workplace that meets maximum health and safety standards, CRF follows all mandated COVID-19 safety protocols and guidelines as outlined by the State of California, San Diego County, and the CDC. All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination before their first date of work, unless legally exempted. Those who are currently in process of getting vaccinated are encouraged to apply.
Located at our Central office in the Mission Bay area, we provide management support services for all of the mental health programs of Community Research Foundation and PERT, Inc. Our Central Office consists of Administration, Human Resources, Accounting, Information Technology, Real Estate and Facilities, Quality Improvement, and Research & Development.
Our Quality Improvement (QI) team supports and monitors various risk management and QI activities throughout the organization, such as investigation of serious and critical incidents, implementation of process improvements, adherence to regulatory requirements, and resolution of client allegations/grievances related to client care. A high level of confidentiality and discretion is required.
Typical Duties of a Quality Improvement Analyst
- Works with the COVID Team to ensure that CRF is complying with COVID updates and changes related to COVID protocols for healthcare settings.
- Performs contact tracing to identify staff and clients who are potentially exposed to COVID, and works with the COVID team to develop a follow up plan.
- Inputs data and statistics for tracking incident reports and managing applicable databases.
- Track and monitor CARF or other regulatory related Reporting Elements.
- Collects medical records and prepares CIRC and RCA charts.
- Attends CIRC and RCA meetings and provides support to DQI to facilitate these meetings.
- Works collaboratively with all other members of the QI and COVID team.
- Perform other QI duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Required Skills and Qualifications (updated 9/13/21)
- A Bachelor’s degree in a health or social service-related field required
- Experience working in quality improvement preferred, but not required
- A high level of demonstrated analytical, computational, organizational, and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- A high level of customer service.
- An intermediate level of proficiency in Access, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Experience using statistical software is a plus.
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits (updated as of 9/14/21): CRF takes your dedication seriously and provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer top-of-the-line medical insurance, dental plans, paid life insurance, vision plan, retirement benefits, and generous PTO (Paid Time Off). We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
Be a part of our vibrant non-profit organization and make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer