Back to Category List
Housing Analyst (4881) (Regular Full-Time, Hourly)
Program/Location: Central Office (Mission Bay Park)
Housing Analyst – Central Office Operations
Hours: 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
In order to create a workplace that meets maximum health and safety standards, CRF follows all mandated COVID-19 safety protocols and guidelines as outlined by the State of California, San Diego County, and the CDC. All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination before their first date of work, unless legally exempted. Those who are currently in process of getting vaccinated are encouraged to apply.
Community Research Foundation (CRF) inspires and mentors the next generation of mental health professionals!
We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. For you, that means that you will have opportunities to learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure so that you can have fresh perspective and training. Best of all, you will be involved in helping people change their lives for the better! We have strong internal advancement options, so there are opportunities for you to grow within our company.
Located at our Central office in the Mission Bay/Linda Vista area, our Housing Department provides property management services and support to the Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) programs. These programs provide intensive, community-based housing and case management services for homeless and at-risk homeless adult and older adults throughout San Diego County.
Typical Duties of the Housing Analyst
The position reports directly to the Housing Manager.
- Tracks clients monthly rental payments, security deposits and SDGE payments
- Processes and reviews monthly rental payments reports for landlord payments
- Audits and reconciles client accounts
- Oversee annual client income verification project
- Researches and reviews landlord payment discrepancies
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or related field with 3 years of progressively responsible experience in accounting
- One year or more of supervisor experience
- Knowledge of landlord/tenant law and Section 8 rules is desirable
- Strong customer service and phone etiquette; ability to develop rapport and interface with landlords, clients and family members is integral to this position
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once; strong organization and time management skills are critical
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ability to conduct research on the Internet required
- A valid California driver’s license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved CRF driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. In addition, proof of insurance is required prior to driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Must be able to pass background/criminal clearance
Be a part of our vibrant non-profit organization and make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer